Cipher Syndicate
Hello there! You've reached the (former) Cipher Syndicate!

We're not accepting new members anymore, unfortunately.
Cipher Syndicate

A merry band of roleplayers cavorting around in a land called Adonia

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Empty
PostSubject: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:06 am

You are now being attacked by that character using that item. Defend yourself with the first item on your right!
Back to top Go down
Death-chan
Libero
Libero

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 am

Well, Libra is attacking me with a piano. I'm sure this vase filled with fireworks will be stunningly practical for defending.

OyutheGaggles

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:12 am

Anna's attacking me with my humidifier? I'm sure my iPhone charger will be so great at defending me from THAT. ._.

I'd totally buy this for five bucks. In the black market. On Steam Greenlight. During a flash sale.
Back to top Go down
http://notpotatoes.weebly.com/
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:13 am

In my case, INSERT CHARACTER HERE (Let's just go with Cherche again) is attacking me with a pair of socks, and I am defending myself with a maglight.
Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Emperor of the Multiverse
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:35 am

FeMU is attacking me with a Family Guy poster. I'm defending myself with my Android(Phone, duh). Strange fight...are we acting in some sort of strange play or something?

https://ciphersyndicate.forumotion.com/t2486-employee-lounge
Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:47 am

delarosa1101 wrote:
cordelia is attacking me with my hair brush, and im defending with my tv remote

...WHAT DID I DO?
Back to top Go down
Noire
Dark Princess of Doom
Noire

Location : In a nearby building, aiming an arrow at your head... Not... Or am I?...

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:52 am

So I'm being attacked by a tuba-wielding FeMU, and defending myself with an axe... what?

Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. 9Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. 20800

Noire OOC/whatever Syrena
Back to top Go down
Delicious_Fsteak
Furfrou with a tophat
Furfrou with a tophat
Delicious_Fsteak

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:43 am

Marcus is attacking me with a GBA SP, and I'm defending myself with my phone. I just hope he doesn't break my Pokémon Emerald cartridge...

Stay calm and derjpop
Awakening:

ARE YOU READY?:

QFT:

Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:07 am

Kellam is attacking me with a bottle of water, and I'm defending myself with a pillow...

scratch 
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Zerdark
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:05 pm

FeMU wrote:
MaMU is attacking me with a window, and I'm defending with another laptop.  Interesting.
How am I supposed to go about attacking you with your window? I think you win this one.

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
SmashBasher123
Storyteller
SmashBasher123

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:26 pm

Zerdark wrote:
FeMU wrote:
MaMU is attacking me with a window, and I'm defending with another laptop.  Interesting.
How am I supposed to go about attacking you with your window? I think you win this one.
Reality warp the window out of the wall?
Back to top Go down
Rideps1
Turtle Enthusiast
Rideps1

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:27 pm

SmashBasher123 wrote:
Zerdark wrote:
FeMU wrote:
Swing the pane of glass?
Back to top Go down
Zerdark
Zerdark

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:28 pm

SmashBasher123 wrote:
Zerdark wrote:
FeMU wrote:
The conditions say I attack with her window, not my reality powers. Therefore, I don't think I'm allowed to use my reality powers to warp the window out of the wall.

So yeah, FeMU wins this one. Don't know what we were fighting about, but whatever. She wins >_>

Wouldn't want to attack her anyway, so...

Go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.   Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think of an FE character and the first item you see to your left.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Syndicate :: Dem Games :: Nintendo :: Fire Emblem-
Jump to: